How we support our candidates
Based on our experience in recruitment, we would like to offer you some advice in order to increase your chances to success in your search for a new job.
Your relationship with Michael Page doesn't begin and end with a successful job search. We aim to become integral to your career path and assist wherever appropriate in helping you achieve your career goals.
To find the perfect company ? It's all about meeting them in the first place! And this is exactly where Michael Page can support you.
To meet a company which might offer you a career opportunity that matches your expectations, you must know all about yourself, but also about the company you're about to meet. The Michael Page consultant who will take care of your application is there to assist you in every phase of the recruitment.
Be able to adapt yourself to a changing economical environment
- Anticipate and be prepared for change.
- Consider your career as a succession of phases, and not as ongoing continuity, be able to question yourself and continue to develop your competencies.
Know yourself and know the company. This will help you to:
- manage your own resources (which added value can I offer a company ?)
- be aware of your professional plan (what do I REALLY want to do, which job matches my personality ?)
- question yourself objectively about the considered job and evaluate whether you found the company in which you will evolve (what are my priorities ?)
- present yourself while emphasizing your strengths and to awaken curiosity and the wish to meet you
- know which employer to choose when an offer is being made