Legal & Tax jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Legal & Tax jobs
Progress your career as an In house Tax Manager within a Private Equity in Luxembourg.
- In House Tax Manager - Funds-Flow
- Private Equity
For a new company set-up in Luxembourg, our client is looking for a corporate counsel who will be responsible to manage all corporate issues in Luxembourg.
- Challenging in-house position
- Important responsibilities internally and externally
Newly created role within an international industrial and commercial company in order to lead legal aspects of the Luxembourgish entity
- Join legal team of a multinational group
- Support and advise other teams within the group
Our client, an international service provider is looking for a legal officer
- A Dynamic environment
- A versatile role
Compliance Assistant with a legal background
- An international company
- Bilingual Compliance and Risk Assistant graduated in law
Interesting VAT Compliance position within a German organization.
- Working at a Germany focused organisation with an excellent reputation
- Responsible for the VAT compliance process
Join a dynamic and fast-learning company for a long term project
InternationalPermanent€75,000 - €125,000
- Opportunity for ambitious candidate
- Fast learning company
Interesting and senior expert position at a thriving global operating financial institution!
- Global position at a leading financial institution
- Being part of a newly created FATCA/CRS/QI implementation team
Legal & Tax
Michael Page Legal & Tax specialises in the permanent recruitment of legal & tax professionals, ranging from junior roles up to general counsel level. With our consultative approach, we have a proven track record of completing recruitment assignments with organisations ranging from SMEs to blue-chip multinationals, and small national boutiques to global law firms. Consequently, we’ve earned the trust of businesses within different industries through building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
Many of our Recruitment Consultants hail from a legal or fiscal background and they know what it’s like to be a candidate or employer in your sector. We grasp how these roles deeply impact the success of your business and how to match qualified, experienced candidates with exciting and challenging opportunities.
Since our recruitment teams are broken down by specialism, you’ll always deal with someone who knows the local market inside out:
Our dedicated team works for a wide range of sectors among which: financial services, industrial, retail, healthcare and telecom.
- Private practice
Some of the globe’s top-tier law firms as well as local niche boutiques have relied on our services; whether it is at Senior Associate or Partner level, we find you the talent you need.
A key segment of the Luxemburgish market, Trusts have proved to be a great opportunity for our legal professionals seeking a more challenging commercial endeavor.
Some roles we successfully recruited for:
- General Counsel
- Legal Counsel
- Company Lawyer
- Patent Attorney - IP
- Company Secretary
- M&A Lawyer
- Tax (Director/Manager/Controller)
- (Senior) Trust Officer
- Transfer Pricing Manager
Why recruit through Michael Page Legal?
- Local expertise, global reach
- A results oriented approach with a fee structure adapted to each specific situation
- Tap into (inter)national talent immediately with our extensive candidate database
- High quality standards (assessments and reference checks)
- Breadth of coverage; a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge
Latest JobsTax - In House Funds-Flow Manager in Private EquityRegion-of-LuxembourgPermanentLegal OfficerRegion-of-LuxembourgPermanentVAT Compliance SpecialistInternationalPermanentSenior Legal officer for family-sized advisory groupLuxembourg (city)PermanentCorporate Counsel - PE in-house roleLuxembourg (city)PermanentLegal CounselRegion-of-LuxembourgPermanentGlobal FATCA/CRS/QI Expert - Global operating bankInternationalPermanent€75,000 - €125,000Risk and Compliance AssistantLuxembourgPermanentView More Jobs