Asking questions at an interview will not only give you answers but it shows your employer you have initiative and enthusiasm for the position and the company. This will impress any employer.
Below are some examples of questions you could ask. Make sure you listen carefully to information given during the interview in case your questions are answered.
- How is performance measured and how often is it reviewed?
- What long-term career opportunities are available and how do you support the up-skilling of staff?
- What are the key challenges of the role, particularly in the first six months?
- How many people are in my team and what are their roles?
- With whom will I be working most closely?
- How would you describe the culture of the company?
- What is the leadership style of the upper management team?
- What are the major plans for the company in the next five years?
Looking for great positions to interview for? Browse live jobs today.