You are here
Building Operations Coordinator
International leading company - Facility Management
Responsible for the maintenance of technical services
About Our Client
Our client is an international leading company.
For its branch based in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Building Operations Coordinator.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager the BOC will manage a range of hard services and provide the necessary support to ensure the efficient and effective running of the Campus. Your main responsibilities will include :
- Oversee the adherence of planned maintenance regime for Clients assets & attendance to unplanned maintenance activity
- Trouble Ticket (remedy) - response and activity management in line with agreed SLA's
- Professional handling of general internal customer queries (email, etc).
- Oversee tracking of Building Operations stock including but not limited to Bulbs, Filters, Power supplies
- Management of local key supplier base providing maintenance, project activity and cleaning ensuring that costs are in line with budgets
- Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas) and creation of innovative ideas to remove impact on the environment
- Oversee Building Operating and Maintenance manuals
- Conduct & report on relevant site Inspections/spot checks
- Oversee the "Moves, Adds & Changes" function (desk assignments, occupancy tracking, furniture stock ordering and management)
- Deliver Small Project Management as per agreed costs & timescales (Refurbishments, Renovations & Expansions)
- Oversee on-site security company ensuring that required safety, evacuation and emergency standards and procedures are set.
- Manage daily H&S issues
- Prepare for/attend weekly or monthly meeting
- Compile relevant BO statistics on a monthly basis
The Successful Applicant
- You hold a diploma degree in technical discipline, a practical field experience is a plus
- You have at least a 4-5 year's experience within a similar role
- You are Fluent in English and French (both written and oral)
- You have an ability to meet tight deadlines, adapt to a fast pace and demanding environment
- You have a strong knowledge of statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements for Clients assets.
- You have an experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/contractor management
- You used to work within an international corporate organisation and are used to Client facing experience in a quality driven environment
- You are recognised for your outstanding communication and leadership skills
What's on Offer
Contact us for more information