You are here
Category Buyer - Packaging Materials
Exciting opportunity for an experienced procurement professional
Excellent career growth opportunities
About Our Client
The purpose of the Category Buyer - Packaging Materials is to deliver planned results coming from category strategy. Results include securing supply, managing your spend and developing and implementing a benefit plan. In this position develops, maintains and optimizes ongoing commercial relationships with vendors and key global stakeholders. You will also ensure the strict adherence of suppliers to company quality and service requirements.
Your key accountabilities are the following:
- Manage relationship with Suppliers
- Independently tender and negotiate contracts
- Analysis via various procurement tools
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Vendor performance
- Value creation
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar function within a complex international company, preferably FMCG
- Experience within packaging procurement
- Required competencies: entrepreneurial, strong stakeholder management, takes ownership, commercially strong, influencing skills, enthusiasm and a strong drive.
- Experience with project management
What's on Offer
A challenging and rewarding position within a global company with opportunities to grow.