You are here
Facilities/Space planning expert - Autocad - English fluent
Our client is an international leading company specialized in BtoB services
Min 4 years of experience in MOVE/Facilities Management, AUTOCAD, English fluent
About Our Client
Our client is an international leading company specialised in BtoB services.
For its branch based in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Space planning expert/Senior Move Adds Changes & Occupancy Specialist, reports daily to the Facilities Manager, able to work with Autocad (Project Management Software)
His/her main function it to support the MAC strategy & restacking plans. Own the occupancy planning for the Luxembourg Campus and oversee the logistics of MAC projects within the organisation with detailed planning and flawless execution. Work in coordination with support from the EMEA Space Planning Program Manager through agreed process and procedure.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the performance and outpout of the MAC team (MAC: Move Adds Changes), Space planning expert
- Ensure there is a permanent free flow of communication within the team.
- Ensure that efficient team scheduling, holiday planning, absence and lateness monitoring is in place.
- Look for ways to diligently develop the team on the medium and long term (Implement structured succession planning).
- Ensure that ongoing team training is conducted efficiently, in a timely manner and that records are kept up to date.
- The owner of all occupancy data for the Campus locations, a key component of the approach to integrate portfolio planning with occupancy data and transaction management to deliver strategic planning
- Ownership of all move and change processes and execution
- Continual oversight for, and analysis of, company's occupancy patterns to support decision making on small, medium and large moves, and portfolio changes
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate real-time data at all times, run bi-weekly physical checks VS tracker.
- Manage and plan general desks moves with subordinates
- Manage assets, addition, removal, ordering of furniture and special equipment.
- Coordinate and track all occupancy changes (desk swap, office layout changes), permanently maintain precise records. Maintain discretion and confidentiality with regards to all discussed MAC plans and dealings.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with business stakeholders handle general internal queries, clarify concerns and identify solutions.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality with regards to all discussed MAC plans and dealings.
- Generate and manage headcount forecasts with extreme accuracy.
- Organise, schedule and monitor own work transparently so that RFM can easily provide support.
- Oversee MAC related Trouble Tickets (remedy) promptly and accurately, provide timely responses and manage overall traffic.
- Manage local key suppliers providing us with frequent support.
- Collect, file and manage the floorplans for the locations
- Prepare for/attend: Weekly Facilities team meeting (with HSM & SSM), Weekly MAC meeting with FM.
- Compile specific and accurate MAC bi weekly statistics as well as monthly reports.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4 years of experience minimum in MAC (Move Adds Changes), strategic occupancy planning role
- You are fluent both in English and French
- Able to work with Autocad (software)
- Exposure within an international corporate organisation
- Client facing experience in a quality driven environment
- Very strong and proven analytical, statistical reporting and forecasting skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Team management, leadership skills
- Ability to handle difficult personalities and complex situations
- Awareness of health and safety
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools (strong emphasis on MS. Excel)
What's on Offer
My client is recognised worldwide and offers a lot of opportunities.