You are here
Head of Client Services (M/F)
Truly multicultural and engaging workforce
huge forward looking opportunity
About Our Client
Out client is one of the market-leading family owned banks, headquartered in Luxembourg, which has recorded unrivaled year-on-year growth and has evolved at a pace for the past several years.
Your responsibilities :
- Identify, propose and put into place various funds related projects (launches, liquidations, etc.), defining adequate implementation steps and coordinating all the initiatives with the stakeholders involved
- In conjunction with Legal, Compliance, Regulation and Fund Governance supervise the on-boarding of clients and their documentation checks
- Coordinate the inquiries for new and existing relationships
- Monitor and actively manage all the tasks under the mandate of the Client Services unit
- Work closely with management and other departments to ensure that improvement needs are identified and addressed timely and appropriately, as well as suggest process and system enhancement recommendations when needed.
- Act as substitute for the Head of Business Development, if requested
- Manage other ad-hoc duties in accordance with management requests
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/experience, desired
- 5+ years' in oversight role within banking/asset management sector
- An open and transparent management style with a focus on commercial delivery and creating a positive, fun working environment
- Proven track record of managing relationships in a marketing services role
- Strong social media understanding with a constant thirst for developing knowledge
- Experience and confidence in building and nurturing relationships with major multinational blue chip clients
- A robust and competent understanding of relevant regulations, particularly of UCITV, AIFMD, MIFIDII, CRS)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, previous usage of Apsys will be an advantage
- Fluency in English and French is required, in addition to good understanding of Italian and preferably German
- Proven ability to understand, manage and deal with complexity and ambiguity
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work to meet client and internal requirements.
- Ability to work well under pressure with no 9-5 mentality.
- A professional manner and good people skills for client facing and internal colleagues.
What's on Offer