You are here
Head of Products - Telecommunication (H/F)
Leading alternative operator in Luxembourg. Various career opportunities.
Experience in Product Management in the telecommunication sector. French/English
About Our Client
Our client is the leading operator in Luxembourg. In order to develop its team, we are looking for a Head of Products in Telecommunication.
- Definition of B2C/SME Telecom products strategy together with the CMO and Management Committee and provide to his team strategic guidance
- Manage the Product team (Mobile, Fixed, Broadband and Multi-play): support on preparation of decision files and its presentation for approval; secure deliverables (timing and quality); support the conceptualization and definition (including pricing); follow-up of the Telecom portfolio life cycle
- Coordinate the deployment of the approved 2017 product roadmap for B2C/SME markets, with close participation on key & critical projects; secure consistency and identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify or assess new opportunities (market needs or tech innovation) and manage the team's roadmap to secure capacity to capture maximum value
- Manage Products profitability and development CAPEX budget
The Successful Applicant
- You have an university degree on Business management / Telecom Engineering
- You have a deep Knowledge of Telecom for the B2C market; experience in pricing/value proposition conceptualization
- You are perfectly fluent in French and English
- You have a strong analytical background and excellent knowledge of Excel
- You have an experience in building complex Business Cases and preparing the information to be presented for decision
- You have an experience in translating complex metrics into insightful information to help decision making
- You have an experience in doing competitive analysis - not only from a positioning point of view but also in depth pricing comparisons
You are organized, methodical, independent and result driven
What's on Offer
A dynamic working environment in the telecommunications sector.
Various careers opportunities within an international company.