You are here
International Head of Product - Automotive & Premium Lifestyle
Set Up of an innovative project within an International Group
Build a Marketing team dedicated to product development strategy
About Our Client
Our client wants to redefine the way city lovers move for the better. With this vision in mind, they want to create smart urban mobility and connectivity solutions that are designed with the perfect balance between high tech, sustainable thinking and the luxury of refined design. They are defined by style, simplicity and are a pleasure to use.
Success in this role means delivering compelling content and social programs that maximise audience, reach, engagement as well as awareness and impact for the brand worldwide.
The product development director will be responsible for global product development strategy, in
cooperation with Marketing Departments (Digital, Activation, PR) and R&D department.
The person will be in charge of product development (high-tech automotive sector) for Urban
lifestyle lovers'', mixing upmarket and new technology trends.
The main responsibilities will be :
- Define the product development strategy
- Define the development of Lifestyle accessories, and build effective partnerships with designers
- Create product road-maps and specification of product requirements
- Manage product life-cycle, from concept to market introduction
- Supervise existing product lines, increasing profitability and managing Profit and Loss for each
- Establish performance metrics and measurements to evaluate effectiveness, as well as drive
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate new product features on an ongoing basis
- Define market opportunities and develop product briefs
- Lead cross-functional teams to generate product concepts and launch them
- Develop and execute tactical plans
- Establish pricing strategy
The Successful Applicant
At least 10 years of experience in product development in a New Technology and Automotive
The ideal candidate will possess technical skills in design and/or new technologies and will also have
a fast moving mindset.
Exposure to upmarket or luxury brands in an international context would be a plus.
Creativity and capacity to "think outside of the box" is essential.
Fluency in English is a prerequisite.
What's on Offer