You are here
Market & Business Analyst - Building Materials Company FR/EN
Our client is a Building Materials international company.
Looking for a dynamic Market & Business Analyst, fluent in French and in English
About Our Client
Our client is an international company.
Working and reporting to the Director of the Luxembourgish entity, your main tasks will include:
- Mapping markets opportunities and evaluating prospects position in the industry
- Client/Suppliers information research
- Analyze the market trends, products, competition and provide regular updates
- Define KPIs to better monitor price evolution
- Support the development and implementing of tools and methodologies
- Administrative follow-up of suppliers files
- Prepare and update weekly reports, newsletters, sector updates
- Translation of all suppliers' documentation in French
- Define guidelines, processes and responsibilities to improve websites, content generation
- Day-to-day administrative support: create and manage customer accounts, set up and update the internal database
The Successful Applicant
- You have a first successful experience within a similar role in strategic B2B Sales & Marketing project management
- Perfectly fluent in French and English, any other language should be an asset
- Recognized for you excellent communication skills, you are well-organized and able to use your initiatives
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point.
- You are able to analyze data quantitatively and use customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions and identify opportunities
- Curious, you are recognized for your excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- You can adapt yourself easily and you are "service-minded"
- Rigorous and enthusiastic, you are a real team-play
- Willing to travel from time to time
What's on Offer