You are here
Marketing Advisor - Law Firm
Worldwide and well-known law firm.
3 years' experience in Marketing.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest law firm worldwide. In order to reinforce its team in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Marketing Advisor.
The Marketing Advisor, Luxembourg will:
Support the Head of Marketing and Business Development (France BeNeLux) in the delivery of a broad range of key marketing and business development activities for the Luxembourg office, designed to grow the firm's revenue and profitability. The Marketing Advisor will:
- Assist in delivery of the location marketing plans according to a timeline agreed with the partners aligned to the relevant practice groups and sectors in the location;
- Support on location-led pitches, capability statements and preparation of pitch-related materials to present at client meetings;
- Be involved in key client development and targeting activities - such as supporting key accounts, client reviews, new client acquisition programme, buyer group activities and international programmes;
- Provide support for Client / Business Development related internal and external communications activities. Be involved in the production of key Marketing and BD reports as requested by the location.
- Delivery of the office plan - Supporting, coordinating and proactively advising the location-based practice groups, key client teams and sector teams, along with key client activities to deliver on the objectives of the office plan;
- BD and (key) client related communications - Production and ownership of a range of internal and external communications that are directly related to the developments and dynamics of (key) clients and sectors;
- Pitching - Fulfilling client requests in the delivery of pitch materials within tight deadlines. Pitch support will include drafting of text for pitches, capability statements and other collateral, preparation of designs, tracking of pitch progress and responsibility in pitch print and fulfilment. This also involves managing and briefing external suppliers;
- Marketing Operations - Use of marketing technology and tools to manage client and target information deliver clients and sector reports and provide the firm with essential information on, and insight into our client and prospect base;
The job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree/CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing (desirable)
- A minimum of three years' marketing experience working within Professional Services
- An understanding of marketing communications and experience of the full range of tools available in the marketing mix is essential
- Good understanding of generalist marketing activity and be commercially minded
- A professional approach, score highly in terms of commitment and internal client care
- Excellent communication and project management skills, adapting seamlessly to the local culture and habits of the Luxembourg office
- A proven ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Experience in dealing with a demanding workload and conflicting priorities
- Be able to multi-task and work to deadlines, be methodical and logical, as well as thrive in a robust and fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
Progress your career within an international company.