You are here
Multilingual Receptionist (FR/ENG/GE/LUX)
An international leading company
Bilingual Receptionist with an experience in Hospitality industry
About Our Client
Our client is an important and dynamic firm in Luxembourg, working in audit and financial services sectors
You will be responsible of the following tasks :
- Create and efficiently maintain up-to-date the outlook, conf. room finder and sharepoint room booking systems.
- Provide timely, accurate & personalized response to meetings and events enquiries.
- Effectively liaise with Technicians, Cleaners and Reception for the meeting set-ups by ensuring that communication is optimum as to avoid any operational issues.
- Ensure accurate room booking information is displayed on each room every morning and that the room's general condition is meeting the agreed standards.
- Ensure all relevant and key meeting information is available on Inside page whenever updates are needed.
- Monitor meeting room signage condition, furniture (cleanliness, set-up/removal, general condition)
- Continually improve, simplify and innovate worksheets as well as processes by actively bringing up issues, possible solutions & sharing ideas.
- Convey relevant feedback to line manager when appropriate.
- Set up and maintain professional relationship with local suppliers (eg food, hotels, and conference facilities).
- Monitor & manage stock of crockery - conduct monthly inventories, report on discrepancies and process stock replenishment orders.
The Successful Applicant
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Your are fluent in English and French
- You have excellent presentation and client contact, with good communication skills
- You are autonomous, customer focused, proactive
What's on Offer