You are here
Operations Manager : Water Treatment Plants (Belgium)
Possibility of relocation abroad with extremely interesting taxation
Project schedule and coordination
About Our Client
As my client is one of the largest building group in Europe, you will have the chance to grab numerous possibility of evolution in Belgium and abroad.
As Operations Manager, you will have the chance to ensure the project management of water treatment plant (WTP) installations: engineering, budgeting, construction and startup.
Operations Manager Job description:
- Operation and maintenance of water treatment plants in diverse industrial applications (refineries, nuclear plants, pharmaceuticals, food, etc.)
- Process flow diagrams (PFDs)
- Process and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
- Site layout
- Project schedule and coordination of the CAD drawing, construction and commissioning teams.
- Construction method statements, risk assessments and site operations manuals
- Supervision of equipment set up, plant construction and commissioning
- Design of standard equipment and plant improvements
The Successful Applicant
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Civil, hydraulic and electromechanical engineering experience for water treatment plants in Belgium or abroad
- Site construction and startup supervision.
What's on Offer
Operations Manager Your Salary
- Around 75 000€ plus Bonus up to 10000 plus meal vouchers plus eco vouchers plus net expenses plus car plus fuel card plus reimbursement of public transport (if no car)
- Possibility of relocation abroad with extremely interesting taxation.