You are here
Risk analyst - AIF - German speaker (m/f)
Risk Analysis - AIF
About Our Client
An international asset management company, offering investment fund services to institutional and private clients.
As Risk Analyst you will:
- Provide support to the Risk team, working directly with Senior Risk manager;
- Assist with the operational and investment risk assessment process of funds;
- Actively participate in producing risk intelligence and other reporting documents for senior leadership and board committees;
- Assist the operational, project and compliance teams in identifying and understanding all risk related data.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or similar level of education, a degree in international risk management or compliance preferred
- Previous exposure to regulated vehicles /AIF, minimum 2-3 years' experience
- Good command of Excel and overall Microsoft Office package
- Excellent level of German in addition to good understanding of English
- Good interpersonal and time-management skills
- Independent working style, alongside with prioritizing skills
- Attention to details and analytical mindset
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity for risk professional looking to join a dynamic and multinational environment in asset management.