You are here
Risk Analyst - Private Equity or Infrastructure
About Our Client
An international asset management company, offering investment funds related services to institutional and private clients.
The Risk Analyst will be responsible for providing continuous support to the risk and investment management teams through gathering and analysis of AIF related risk data. The person will play a key role in maintenance of the risk reporting standards, processes, and procedures, ensuring consistent implementation across the organization and alignment with policies and procedures set by different risk management regulations.
The main responsibilities of the Risk Analyst will be built around the following activities:
- Overall support of the Risk team, in particular working side by side with the Senior Risk manager;
- Assist with the operational and investment risk assessment process of UK based funds (Real Estate, Private Equity, Infrastructure), i.e. tracking and analyzing financial and asset management reports, internal valuations, legal and tax track and prepare risk indicator reports on a monthly basis capturing errors, self-identified issues, client complaints, etc;
- Participate in producing risk intelligence and other reporting documents for senior leadership and board committees, when required;
- Assist the operational, project and compliance teams in identifying and understanding all risk related data.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate or similar level of education, a degree in international risk management or compliance preferred;
- Relevant work experience, preferably working with funds/ AIF (PE, RE and/or Infrastructure);
- Previous exposure to Luxembourg and UK investment funds;
- Good knowledge of Office package, Microsoft Excel being a prerequisite;
- Excellent command of English, other languages being an advantage;
- Good interpersonal and time-management skills;
- Independent working style and flexibility.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity in financial services/asset management sector for risk/compliance junior profiles.