You are here
Sales - Real Estate in Retail - BtoB - Lu/Fr/En
A challenging opportunity
A well known company in Luxembourg
About Our Client
Our Client is a well-known commercial real estate company in Luxembourg (BtoB).
Task and main responsibilities:
- You will be enabled to source, initiate, negotiate and close deals in Luxembourg.
- You will actively market and organize prospection for portfolios of retail units.
- Another element of the job would be to prospect and to generate new business.
- Team work will be you key to success.
- Additionally, you will be coached and guided by a senior consultant in order to get you kick-started in this dynamic business line.
The Successful Applicant
Profile of the candidate:
- You have a university degree or a bachelor. One or two years of experience in Real Estate or in a Sales function is a plus.
- You have a particular interest in Real Estate, a friendly personality with strong analytic and interpersonal skills, capable to build a long-term relationship with clients. A dynamic and positive attitude is essential for this job.
- Self-motivated, with a high level of self-discipline and responsibility, you will have the ability to work well under pressure as part of a team and as an individual. Effective and professional communication through written and verbal medium will be the key to develop relationships with our clients. Strong verbal communication and team working skills as well as excellent multitasking abilities are required for this job, as well as diligence and attention to details.
- You are fluent in Luxembourgish, French and in English. The knowledge of German is an asset.
- Ideally you will have good knowledge of the local area, experience within a real estate agency or similar environment would be advantageous. Experience in Customer Relationship Management is a plus.
What's on Offer
Good Job opportunity for your career path.