You are here
Senior Marketing Specialist - Finance Sector
Senior Marketing Specialist for its Luxembourg's office
My client is an international investment management company
About Our Client
By working closely with the European Distribution teams, he will ensure marketing and client service-related materials are in line with the evolving regulatory requirements of the CSSF as well as local regulators in the core business, in particular those relating to the retail market.
Your main responsibilities will include :
- Responsible for helping to establish expertise and framework for the production of retail compliant marketing material across Europe
- Be in charge of the implementation of expertise and framework for the use of social media across Europe
- Responsible for supporting the Copy Editors in the process of tracking and incorporating all compliance language updates to ensure materials comply with legal and regulatory requirements of the CSSF and local regulators
- Works closely with the Legal & Compliance team to understand evolving regulatory requirements and the impacts of ongoing regulatory change such as MIFID II on client servicing and promotional activities. Responsible for communicating the impact of these changes to the relevant Distribution teams
- Acts as an escalation point to senior management in case of concerns about promotional activities or where arbitration is required
- Ensures the company's evolving marketing strategies, including the evolution of the digital capabilities, remains within the regulatory guidelines in Europe
- Works with the local teams to understand local business and marketing plans, providing guidance as needed from a regulatory perspective
- Keeps up to-date with industry trends, competitor activities and regulatory developments.
- Participates in meetings with regulators representing marketing for the group, in conjunction with senior Legal & Compliance team members
- Works on ad hoc projects related to promotional and client servicing activities in Europe
- Be a member of the Luxembourg Fund Industry Community for topics relevant to the function
- Responsible for Group's reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in Marketing & Communication, specialization in Digital Marketing is an asset
- Experience with marketing collateral created for a retail audience
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English, knowledge of French will be considered as an advantage. The knowledge of German or Italian is an asset.
- Able to interact with various and remote stakeholders: team members, managers, regulators, peers from competitors.
- Strong ability to prioritize assigned work and complete in a timely manner
- In-depth knowledge of investment language, spelling, punctuation, grammar and style guides and ability to apply it to work assignments
- Working knowledge of financial and investment concepts, compliance issues and ability to apply it to work assignments
What's on Offer
Good Job opportunity for your career path.