You are here
Technical Customer Service Representative - German Speaker H/F
Leading international technology company, well-known in the Luxembourg market
First experience as Customer Service. English/German speaker
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international technology company, well-known in the Luxembourg market.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Developing a deep understanding of the technical devices & services offered by the company
- Assist all clients with their technical questions and requests (information, advice or problems)
- Record all demands and complaints in the database of the company
- Diagnose and find solutions concerning the technical problems occurred
- Test solutions and fix problems
- Ensure an organized follow-up of incoming emails
- Maintain a high quality services to customers
The Successful Applicant
- First experience in a similar position, ideally in a technical environment or banking sector.
- Perfect command of English and German. Any other languages will be considered as a strong asset
- Interest for all the new technologies / technical mindset
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Stability and attention to detail
What's on Offer
Growing within an international and fast growing company.