You are here
VAT Compliance Specialist
Working at a Germany focused organisation with an excellent reputation
Responsible for the VAT compliance process
About Our Client
Our client is a very professional and interesting organization with an excellent reputation and a strong focus on Germany. This organization is located in The Hague, The Netherlands.
You are part of a small team of tax and finance professionals and together with a few VAT colleagues you are responsible for all the VAT related matters, especially the VAT and Instrastat compliance process. You act as a point of contact for external and internal stakeholders and the Dutch tax authorities.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant bachelor or master degree
- Several years of relevant working experience in VAT
- Ambitious and focused on quality
- Strong in managing relations
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent command of the German language (must!)
- Good command of the Dutch language is considered an asset
What's on Offer
- Good salary
- Possible to work parttime (3 or 4 days a week) or fulltime (5 days a week)
- This position is located in The Hague, The Netherlands. Working remote from Germany is not possible.
For more information about this vacancy do not hesitate to contact Pim van Burk at the Michael Page Amsterdam office.