Accountant - International operational service company
Polyvalent role and exposure / Ok part-time
Challenge wihtin an international Group
About Our Client
Our client is an international structure, one of the main actor in its domain. They are active in a specific private sector, providing services, acting as a commercial company for large structures and state-related entities.
As an accountant, you will work closely with the senior accountant and manage activities related to bookkeeping, monthly and annual financial statements reporting, tax reporting (CIT & VAT declarations) and local regulatory reporting.
- Prepare and process online payments, bookkeeping (sale/purchase invoices, bank statements, miscellaneous operations). You will work quite extensively on intercompany operations.
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly and yearly closings
- Assistance in audit preparation
- Tax reporting: assistance in the preparation of monthly and annual VAT returns, annual tax returns
- Administrative support for example to organise board meetings, follow-up with invoices from providers etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in finance/accounting;
- 2 years experience in accounting in a fiduciary or in a similar position ;
- Knowledge of Lux Gaap and Luxembourg tax ;
- Proficiency with Office and accounting software (knowledge of BOB50 is a plus) ;
- Fluent in English;
- Good communication skills and team player ;
- Pro-activity and critical sense
You must be comfortable in a small-business environment, must be able to take on ad-hoc projects and tasks when required.
What's on Offer
Flexible work environment, possibility to discuss work approach in terms of responsibilities and also to adapt worklife balance, even have a part-time.