Accountant - Private Equity firm
Interesting role and team spirit
Flexible and human-sized environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leader Private Equity firm with a human-sized team in Luxembourg.
They are looking for an accountant to keep on developing the team due to activities' growth.
As an Accountant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Perform accounting tasks from A to Z for all the companies of the group (especially holdings):
- Process entries and bookkeeping ,
- Update of accounts receivable and payable ,
- Issue invoices and management of payments ,
- Perform reconciliations ,
- Prepare payment instructions ,
- Participate to the preparation of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements, etc. ,
- Participate to the preparation of local tax returns.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Attend board meetings of the companies
- Assist and support direct manager for all accounting related statutory reports preparation and filling (BCL reporting, eCDF, etc.)
- Participate to ad hoc analysis and projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Previous accounting experience in a similar role of ideally 2-3 years minimum
- Fluent in French and English
- Team player, good organization and communication skills
- Dedicated and motivated
What's on Offer
Nice environment and great place to work.