Accountant - Private Equity firm
Interesting role and team spirit
Flexible and human-sized environment
À propos de notre client
Our client is a leader Private Equity firm with a human-sized team in Luxembourg.
They are looking for an accountant to keep on developing the team due to activities' growth.
Description du poste
As an Accountant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Perform accounting tasks from A to Z for all the companies of the group (especially holdings):
- Process entries and bookkeeping ,
- Update of accounts receivable and payable ,
- Issue invoices and management of payments ,
- Perform reconciliations ,
- Prepare payment instructions ,
- Participate to the preparation of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements, etc. ,
- Participate to the preparation of local tax returns.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Attend board meetings of the companies
- Assist and support direct manager for all accounting related statutory reports preparation and filling (BCL reporting, eCDF, etc.)
- Participate to ad hoc analysis and projects.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Previous accounting experience in a similar role of ideally 2-3 years minimum
- Fluent in French and English
- Team player, good organization and communication skills
- Dedicated and motivated
Conditions et Avantages
Nice environment and great place to work.
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.