Accountant for Securitisation Vehicles focus on Debt
Learn from the best and acquire a strong financial expertise
Family environement implies flexibility and recognition within the company
À propos de notre client
Our client is a family-sized service provider, based in Luxembourg.
Description du poste
- Responsible for the production and calculation of the NAV as well as management accounts of other entities,
- Responsible of the day-to-day accounting for securitization vehicles and management companies,
- Make sure the reporting is compliant with legal framework,
- Work on reconciliations for various financial items (accruals, foreign exchange adjustments…),
- Prepare fee calculations (management fees, performance fees…) and corporate action,
- Assist with direct and indirect tax fillings as well as regulatory (CSSF and BCL),
- Plan and manage external audit process,
- Manage contacts with external stakeholders (asset managers, lawyers),
- Be part of ad hoc projects.
- Degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance,
- Minimum 2/3 years of experience in similar role in Luxembourg,
- Knowledge in SPV accounting (soparfi/securitizations). Knowledge in AIF (PE/RE/DEBT) will be an asset,
- Strong technical knowledge of LUX GAAP (FV option, IFRS and Consolidation knowledge are an asset),
- Perfectly fluent in French and English,
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Excellent skills in planning and organising oneself as well as adaptability,
- Proactive, positive, autonomous and self-driven, and also able to work as a team,
- Strong ability in servicing clients with excellence and respect,
- Strong communication skills.
Conditions et Avantages
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.