Accounting & Tax Compliance - family office
Polyvalent role and tasks
International environment and human size team
À propos de notre client
Our client is a family office/holding center of an international real estate investment group.
Description du poste
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be :
- Financial accounting and tax compliance for Luxembourg companies of the Group in Luxembourg and abroad (financial statements under Lux Gaap, tax returns, in-house payroll calculations, etc.);
- Invoices and payments processing for the companies of the Group, liaising with banks ;
- Data preparation for all transactions of the Group ;
- Participation/preparation of annual budget, budget vs actual monthly management reports ;
- Maintaining files and documents needed.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics ;
- Ideally an additional accounting certification ACCA/ CPA ;
- At least 8 years experience, audit firm training and experience in real estate is a plus ;
- Good command of BOB software ;
- Fluent in French & English, German is a plus ;
- Ability to work autonomously, polyvalent and within an international environment.
Conditions et Avantages
Diverse role, good and international environment.