Join a private investment firm with a major focus on real-estate.
Work for a famous and solid asset management company.
À propos de notre client
Our client is a private investment company focusing mainly on real estate. The company has invested in most of real estate class including office, retail, residential, senior housing, hotels, resorts etc.
Description du poste
- Managing incoming and outgoing mails
- Dispatching to appropriate department
- Managing the processing of documentation including the Certification, Notarisation and
apostille of documents
- General Administrative duties as needed
- Maintaining corporate records and files (electronic and paper-binders) for portfolio
- Assisting with the organization and preparation of board meetings
- Managing the daily execution of documents with the managers
- Assisting with timely and accurate execution of corporate and financial transactions
- Assisting with Compliance and KYC related matters
- Supporting the team with calendar management and meeting arrangements, correspondence,
reports and other documents
- General office duties, including monitoring and maintaining office supplies, and attending to
maintenance needs such as arranging for service and repairs
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Excellent judgment
- Ability to be pro-active and anticipate needs
- Superior organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Detail oriented with strong follow up skills
- Self starter with proven ability to take initiative
- Strong MS Office and Internet skills
- Flexible team player with can do attitude
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Fluent in French and English(both written and verbal), any other European language is
considered as an advantage
Conditions et Avantages
A fast-paced and stimulating working environment and an attractive salary package.