Administrative Executive Assistant
Join a pioneer in digital payment solutions.
Work in a multicultural company with high ethical standards.
À propos de notre client
Our client is a worldwide known digital company that commits to democratizing financial services and to empower both people and businesses to take part in the global economy. Offering digital payment solutions to their users, our client is one of the pioneer in this industry.
Description du poste
- Random basic management support: reply to incoming calls and route to the accurate service and/or person
- Organize meetings, send invitation, coordinate catering, setup meeting materials
- Arranging domestic and international travels for the team
- Complete and report expenses
- Organize maintenance and alteration for the office when required
This list is not exhaustive.
- Bachelor Degree or at least 5 to 7 years of professional experience
- French and English fluency ; any additional language will be considered as an asset
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office (mainly Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong ability to work under pressure and flexibility regarding priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Intuitive sense of confidentiality and a gatekeeper
Conditions et Avantages
A challenging position in a multicultural company with high ethical standards and that provides an open and diverse workplace.