Join a dynamic, multicultural and human-sized company.
Work for a human-sized company.
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international real-estate investment and development group.
Description du poste
- Organizing video-conferences and live meetings involving the Luxembourg Family Office members and/or the Group Shareholder and the other offices/divisions of the Group or third persons;
- Assistance to the Group Shareholder at external business meetings (preparing materials, translation if need) and communication (e-mails, letters);
- Drafting minutes for internal meetings (including weekly video-conferences between Luxembourg and Moscow offices) and external meetings, preparing materials for the meetings (printing out, binding, editing format);
- Controlling the execution of tasks set by the Group Shareholder or the Head of the Luxembourg Family Office to the team members and the management of subsidiary businesses;
- Updating folders ('dossiers') containing key information on the Group's assets/projects and personal properties of the Shareholder (with documents and info supplied by other FO team members);
- Handling various day-to-day issues relating to the personal real estate and cars of the Group Shareholder and his family in Europe (utilities and other suppliers, syndics, housekeepers, etc.); control over, and reporting on, the maintenance expenses on the personal properties;
- Maintaining the archive of legal documents and correspondence (paper and electronic) of the Luxembourg office;
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence of the Luxembourg Family Office;
- Arranging for business and personal travel of the Group Shareholder in Europe, business travel of the members of the FO team members, and the accommodation and travel of the business visitors to the Luxembourg Family Office;
- Managing administrative matters relating to the office (purchase of office supplies, follow-up on of cleaning, arranging for resolution of technical issues);
- Assistance to the Administrative/PR Director on selected PR-related matters.
Professional skills: ability to work autonomously and handle multiple tasks; ability to operate in international environment;
Languages: French, English, Russian, all at a professional level;
Education: University degree;
Post-graduate experience: at least 6 years, of which at least 3 years at a similar position in a family office or a reputable international company.
Conditions et Avantages
An attractive salary package, linked to the candidate's level of experience.