- Exciting opportunity to work with a wide range of asset classes
- A multicultural environment that values diversity, talent, and ideas
About Our Client
We are seeking an experienced AML/KYC Senior Analyst to join our client in the fund industry based in Luxembourg. As a Senior Analyst, you will play a crucial role in ensuring compliance with anti-money laundering (AML) and know-your-customer (KYC) regulations.
Your expertise will be in assessing and mitigating risks associated with fund transactions and maintaining the highest standards of due diligence.
The position is open under a permanent contract (full time).
- Analyzing the funds' transactions and structuring based on IFM's AML framework and determining the appropriate KYC requirements.
- Reviewing and analyzing AML/KYC documentation for both new and existing transactions, identifying main issues and missing information, and documenting the analysis and conclusions.
- Conducting reputational checks on individuals or entities, including screening for bad press, sanctions, and politically exposed persons (PEP).
- Coordinating and liaising with various parties, both internal and external, regarding KYC and AML matters.
- Identifying and evaluating AML/CTF risks according to an internal risk-based approach.
- Collecting, analyzing, and maintaining AML/KYC documentation.
- Ensuring the KYC databases and KYC software are kept up-to-date and accurately populated.
- Responding to or escalating urgent and sensitive KYC requests appropriately.
- Acting as a primary point of contact within the team for questions or issues related to KYC.
- Providing reports on AML and KYC activities to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO).
- Participating in various internal projects, such as internal training and organizational teamwork.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or equivalent educational background.
- Min 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Comprehensive knowledge of the regulatory framework in the Luxembourg Funds Industry, particularly in relation to AML laws and regulations.
- Familiarity with the fund management value chain.
- Knowledge of investment transactions in private equity is a significant advantage.
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently.
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and able to meet deadlines.
What's on Offer
Should you have any interest in this position, please feel free to apply. Confidentiality assured.