Updated on 04/05/2022
- Be part of an international, growing Real Estate company.
- Work in a multi-cultural environment.
About Our Client
Real Estate company focusing on logistics and warehouses.
- Supervising the accounting team and providing training if necessary
- Revision of accounting for different companies
- Full cycle of accounting for company entities including quarterly reconciliations
- Assisting the monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting activities under LUX GAAP and/or IFRS
- Preparation of monthly cash flows and management reports
- Reviewing accruals, provisions and financial statements
- Managing audit process by collaborating with external auditors
- Reviewing VAT and Corporate Income Tax declaration
- Collaborating with finance teams across different entities
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Proficiency of MS Office, BOB or other accounting software
- Profound knowledge of IFRS and LUX GAAP
- Excellent Interpersonal and Leadership skills
- Self-driven, committed
- Fluent in English and French, any other European language will be an asset
What's on Offer
Excellent package of benefits and a nice international environment.