Updated on 08/02/2024
- Join a strong and international team
- Work for European Markets from the Corporate HR in Luxembourg
About Our Client
Our client is an international company active in the Insurance sector with a EU Head Quarter based in City Center Luxembourg.
As Business Controller, you will :
- Liaise with various countries to facilitate the management of different markets
- Collect and analyze financial data (production and claims) from various markets
- Ensure the coherence of the collected elements
- Produce monthly reports (production and claims monitoring)
- Assist in the implementation of IT tools
- Generate and verify KPIs
- Analyze results and exploit data (indicators and alerts, variances between actual and forecast, comments and arguments)
- Participate in closing activities
- Undertake various administrative tasks
- Work closely with the business and become a strong Business Partner
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Controller has the following profile :
- Business school or University Degree with an economic or financial focus
- A first professional experience of about 4 years in insurance or audit
- Dynamism and proactivity, entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in French and English mandatory; knowledge of German could an asset
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Very good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of technical accounting and accounting tools
- Strong knowledge of insurance with validated previous experience
What's on Offer
Our client offers a dynamic and international environment, with occasional travels in Europe.
Our client has a small office here in Luxembourg where there is real room to grow (indeed, they are now adding a new team member!) and where the right candidate will have the opportunity to develop their career.
They are ideally located in Luxembourg city center; they offer complete schedule flexibility (after the induction period) and the possibility to work from home 1 day per week.