Category Buyer - Chemical Raw Material
Manage a global category fro Europe
Integrate an International Group which is a reference in its industry
À propos de notre client
Our client is a worldwide key actor in its industry. They develope and produce high value products for several demanding industries.
Description du poste
The Buyer develops a category strategy that supports procurement and business objectives, and then implements these objectives by translating them into realistic, achievable and actionalbe plans.
- Set up a mapping of the suppliers based on performance criterias
- Build and implement the category startegy
- Work closely with the R&D
- Create a sourcing list and build a solid relationship with the suppliers
- Prospect and identify new suppliers
- Define the contract terms of the suppliers
- Manage the potential dispute with a supplier, or non-compliant actions
- Ensure the compliance with the procurement policies and procedures
Graduated with a Master's degree, idealy Chemical Engineer, you have at least 5 years of a proven experience as Buyer in the Chemical Industry.
You are fluent in French and in English.
Conditions et Avantages