Chief Accountant - operational company
Exposed role and management of a team
Fast-moving and international environment
À propos de notre client
Our client is a company active in the digital sector and growing significantly since several years.
They set-up an office in Luxembourg recently and are looking to extend the team with a Chief accountant who will report directly to the Accounting Manager Holdings based abroad.
The Chief Accountant will be managing the accounting team (general accounting, AP and AR) made of 5 people locally.
Description du poste
As a Chief Accountant, your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Supervision and validation of accounting work according to group and legal deadlines ;
- Elaboration, review and validation of financial statements and tax declarations ;
- Supervision of the invoicing/cash collection work ;
- Responsible for monthly reporting, key contact for internal and external auditors ;
- Recruitment of team members, training for progression and direct report of 5 people ;
- Ensure technological watch to contribute to offer efficient and agile operating mode ;
- In charge of any ad-hoc project as needed.
- At least 10 years' experience in accounting in a similar role and with a successful experience in management ;
- Strong knowledge of Lux Gaap and exposure to Luxemburgish regulatory environment ;
- Perfectly fluent in English and French ;
- Experience with Sage ERP is an asset ;
- Proactive and driven mindset, able to work and lead a team ;
- Problem solving and good communication skills.
Conditions et Avantages
Polyvalent role and challenging environment.