Client Services - Back Office
Support the delivery of the day to day activities to institutional clients
Join an international Bank
À propos de notre client
This international bank based in Luxembourg City has developed its activities in Europe.
Description du poste
- Process accurately our client's fund request instructions
- Manage with the rest of the team the asset migrations, which is a key aspect of our business
- Perform daily operations control, address any failure and apply dedicated workaround at all level of the transaction life cycle (from input to client communication)
- Manage client questions/complaints
- Ensure follow-up with clients on new fund requests, transaction migration queries, etc.
- Initiate & participate on the implement of changes to processes that generate workflow efficiencies and productivity gains
- Work proactively with senior colleagues to plan the operational workload and provide assistance & support to team members whenever required
- Strongly adhere to existing procedures and controls in place to embed a positive operational risk culture throughout the team
At least 3 years of relevant experience in a Transfer Agent, Fund Manager or Platform funds administration team including:
- Thorough understanding of Investment Funds environment
- Knowledge of Dealing Services (including share transfer flows)
- Knowledge of Reconciliation & Cash processes
- Fluent in English / French
Conditions et Avantages
A competitive market salary, bonus & benefits package will be offered to the right candidate based on experience and fit to the role.