Compliance Manager - Insurtech
Monitor the compliance policies and procedures
Be a strategic key member of the team
À propos de notre client
My client is an Insurtech company setting up its activities in Luxembour
Description du poste
- Be the lead on regulatory issues (including insurance regimes, trade and commerce regimes, GDPR) for new territories and new programmes. Where required, obtain advice from local lawyers.
- Lead applications for new insurance authorisation eg insurance brokerage, insurance agencies.
- Ensure compliance with insurance authorisations both in home territory and in operating territories
- Develop and implement compliance audit/monitoring programmes for higher risk areas especially insurance programmes where clients are selling insurance products
- Regularly review and report on key data from programmes for compliance purposes.
- Monitor the regulatory and compliance environment
- Lead and implement EMEA's GDPR compliance programme. Act as GDPR data protection manager.
- Develop and implement AML/ sanctions compliance programme
- Establish and maintain local trade registrations
- Oversee company secretarial annual filing compliance for entities
- Liaise with regulators and external authorities as appropriate
- Liaise with insurers and clients in relation to compliance matters
- Oversee the interests of customers and their fair treatment
- Draft customer terms and conditions and lead input by commercial colleagues into these
- Provide regulatory input into client agreements on compliance matters, where require
- Be responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures in EMEA
- Preparation of compliance reports to management/ Boards
- Advising on and supporting the Product Governance framework including prior review of new products and services and related materials and processes
- Regular review of existing products and services and related materials
- At least 5 years experience inhouse as a compliance manager/ officer
- Insurance experience is mandatory
- Ideally experience of dealing with insurance regulators
- Fluent in English
Conditions et Avantages
- Discover a new businss model for an insurance company in Luxembourg
- Have a strategic function within the new team in Luxembourg
- Develop strategic contacts from a compliance perspective