Compliance Manager - MLRO - UCITS ManCo
Join an independant Asset Manager
Become shortly the Conducting Officer in charge of AML Topics
À propos de notre client
My client is an independant asset manager mainly focused on UCITS funds.
Description du poste
- Lead the provision of advice and guidance to the business locally on technical AML compliance queries as they arise.
- Issue reports on Financial Crime activity, analysis and recommendations as appropriate
- Support the business in Luxembourg to understand the key risks and controls linked to the Financial Crime activity.
- Be involved in the compliance monitoring at local level.
- Participate with the global Compliance function on firm-wide initiatives/programs, such as the Financial Crime Department Enhancement program.
- Oversee compliance with AML policies in Luxembourg.
- Participate in the compliance monitoring & taking the lead on matters linked to the Financial Crime function.
- Be the designated MLRO in Luxembourg.
- Ensure appropriate anti money laundering procedures and policies are in place, and provide staff training on them, in coordination with the department at Group level.
- Organize and perform a constant monitoring of the AML activity against policies, provide risk assessments and reporting.
- Develop assessment of Financial Crime risks as they relate to the relevant fund ranges.
- Monitor, assess and address local AML regulations, including tracking new regulatory developments.
- Prepare and submit the annual AML questionnaire required in Luxembourg.
- Be responsible of communications and notifications to the Regulator and the Cellule de Renseignement Financier (CRF).
- Support the Global MLRO on projects and information requests as required.
- At least 8 years of experience in AML and/or Compliance topics in the asset management industry
- Strong knowledge of Corporate Governance AML obligations for Management Companies
- Fluent in French & English
Conditions et Avantages
- Discover an independent Asset Manager with strong performances on the financial markets
- Be a key member of the Management Company
- Become quickly Conducting Officer in charge of AML