Mise à jour le 09/07/2021
- Join a human size team
- Share your knowledge and experience
À propos de notre client
My client is a trust company.
- Acting as RC for the Company
- Responsible for the development and implementation of methods and procedures for customer due diligence, enhanced due diligence and transaction monitoring relating to Luxembourg office customers.
- Oversee development of and approve inherent risk assessment for Luxembourg office.
- Oversee development of and approve self-assessment of controls.
- Develop and implement appropriate AML/ATF/KYC and sanctions compliance controls.
- Verify and approve the adequacy of policies, procedures and training material to ensure they meet Luxembourg requirements.
- Respond to regulatory requests and coordinate and participate in regulatory examinations.
- At least 4 years of experience in Compliance in Luxembourg preferably in the trust industry
- Fluent in English
Conditions et Avantages
- Join a human size structure
- Develop tour knowledge and expertise
- Manage one collaborator in your team