Mise à jour le 27/07/2023
- Join one of the major banking institution in Luxembourg
- Become one of the Sanction and Embargoes expert
À propos de notre client
Our client is a prestigious and well-established bank offering services to private, retail, corporate and institutional clients.
As the Sanction Officer you will interact with all the departments and business units of the bank.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Act as the point of reference for the Sanctions and Embargoes topic within the bank, in coordination with the Embargoes teams at group level
- Manage and oversee the Sanctions & Embargoes framework in terms of governance, regulatory framework, and control framework
- Assess and manage the Sanctions and Embargoes risks to which the bank is exposed
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of the Sanctions and Embargoes risk management framework
- Implement and monitor specific training programs on Sanctions and Embargoes within the bank
- Handle inquiries from the business units regarding Sanctions and Embargoes within the scope of KYC due diligence or specific analysis (transactions, screening, etc.) and provide detailed opinions
- Coordinate relationships with the supervisory authority regarding Sanctions and Embargoes, including regulatory reporting
- Participate in various control missions (Internal Audit, External Audit, Regulators, Group Embargo Division) related to Sanctions and Embargoes
- Master degree in finance, law or business administration
- A first experience in sanction and embargoes with deep knowledge of UE regulations
- Good understanding of financial crime risks, risk assessment and control methods
- ACAMS is a deep asset
- Attention to detail, meticulousness, analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, responsiveness, and anticipation
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory
Conditions et Avantages
Key role in the Compliance team of a major banking institution.