Comptable expérimenté - part time or full time
Holding d'un groupe internationnal
Environnement agréable et flexible
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational, active in Europe and outside.
Here are the main responsibilities:
- More specifically work on German / Austrian assets Luxembourg permanent establishment - liaise will asset manager / local accountant on a regular basis;
- Take part on the preparation of the Lux GAAP Fair Value consolidated accounts of companies;
- Take part in cash flow forecasts;
- Management of the return of the various classes of equity / loan instruments of the Group Luxco;
- Maintenance of accounting records in Lux GAAP, and periodical reporting for some Group entities;
- Preparation of Lux GAAP financial statements.
The Successful Applicant
- Academic degree in Accounting or Finance (ACCA, Business School, DSCG/DCG, etc…);
- You have at least 3 years experience in accounting in a finance services company or Big4 companies;
- First successful experience in Luxembourg with Lux Gaap or German Gaap;
- Good level in English and French;
- Positive team player, eager to develop your knowledge;
- Organized, very professional and excellent communication / analytical skills.
What's on Offer
Nice working environment, for a long term commitment
Great work life balance
Role can be full or part time