Conducting Officer in charge of Compliance & Legal - AIFM
Have the role as Conducting Officer
Develop your expertise in a pure asset manager
À propos de notre client
My client a pure alternative asset manager based in Luxembourg and several locations in Europe.
Description du poste
- Strategic thinking about regulatory developments in Luxembourg and in Europe and assessment of impact/planning for implementation.
- Monitoring and review of CSSF policy/consultation documents and other regulatory developments.
- Assess how new legislation and rules specified by the CSSF or any European authority might impact practices/ procedures of the AIFM or the group more broadly and make adjustments or recommendations as necessary.
- Ensuring that staff have a clear understanding of the rules that apply to them and their work and the importance of complying with them.
- Assistance in the maintenance of internal and group policies and compliance manuals and assistance with review and development.
- CSSF filings and general liaising with the CSSF on compliance and AML topics. Main point of contact.
- Compliance monitoring in relation to transactions.
- Regulatory reporting : MLRO & Compliance Reports
- Monitoring in line with the groups compliance monitoring programme
- At least 5 years of experience in Compliance preferably in an AIFM
- Master in Finance or Economics
- A legal background can be an asset
- Fluent in French & English
Conditions et Avantages
- Discover a new environment
- Gain in terms of autonomy and Independence