Controller - operating group
Challenging and evolving role
International environment and exposure
À propos de notre client
Our client is a global manufacturer and international group with a team based in Luxembourg.
Due to the activities growing, they are looking for a new professional to join their team.
Description du poste
As a Controller, your main responsibilities will be :
- Perform monthly US GAAP reporting for certain countries :
- Be in charge of monthly/quarterly reporting - under US GAAP, of the Northern Europe holding entities ;
- Month-end and quarter-end balance-sheet reconciliations ;
- Be responsible for intercompany reconciliations ;
- Be key contact for local services providers (accounting firm, tax advisors,…) and local controllers ;
- Day-to-day administration (payments) ;
- Preparation of financial information / analysis when needed.
- Local legal requirements including statutory financial statements :
- Assist & perform with statutory financial statements
- Perform a bridge US GAAP to Local GAAP ;
- Assist with legal to document the annual approval of statutory financial statements.
- Prepare budget and update forecast for the respective countries
- Other activities & Ad-hoc projects
- Degree in Finance/Accounting (accounting qualification is a plus) ;
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting/reporting ;
- Experience in US GAAP required, tax accounting experience is an asset ;
- Fluent in English and any additional EU language is an asset ;
- Proficient in MS Office, experience with Oracle is a plus ;
- Eager to learn, able to manage a project and ability to communicate with the local team as well as teams across the world.
Conditions et Avantages
Great learning experience, exposure to EMEA scope, opportunity to grow within an international Group.