International clients and multicultural environment
Familiar atmosphere, flexibility and exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known and international professional services provider with a presence worldwide.
Today they are expending their activities and looking to a new accountant joining their team in Luxembourg for the Corporate Services team.
Both roles involve the provision of high quality financial management and tax reporting services for a diverse portfolio of clients in different sectors (PE, RE, IP, etc.), reporting in fine to the Head of Corporate Services.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be the day-to-day accounting of clients companies till the preparation of the financial statements and ensuring timely reporting in Lux Gaap or IFRS.
You will also be in charge of the tax compliance and cash management matters for your portfolio, working closely as a team with the Client Relationship Manager too.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance/Accounting ;
- At least a 2-3 years of experience in accounting in a similar role within trust, corporate services or financial services industry ;
- Knowledge of Lux Gaap and ideally IFRS too ;
- Proficiency with Office and accounting software ;
- Fluent in English and French ;
- Ownership, pro-activity and critical attitude.
What's on Offer
Challenge, good learning opportunity, exposure and multicultural environment.