Corporate Administrator - Fund services
Be in direct contact with Conducting Officers
Go beyond the role and develop organizational policies
À propos de notre client
My client is an independent financial services firm specializing in the global alternative investments industry.
Description du poste
- Undertake all routine administration for clients or as instructed by Conducting officer
- Maintain Board and company records, files and statutory documents.
- Prepare agendas, organizes meetings and assists relevant committees and boards.
- Handle shareholder relations.
- Perform accounts/invoicing work and acts as bank account administrator.
- Responsibility for the timely filing of all required documentation with governmental and other regulatory authorities/bodies
Act as primary contact and liaison with Board Members and senior executive to discuss various organizational matters and maintain communication between an organization and its shareholders
Participate in the development and implementation of organizational policies
- Previous experience in a similar role within service providers or asset managers is required
- Legal of Fund Administration background
- Database and data management skills.
- Ability to be flexible, self-motivated, and to take initiatives
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office applications
Conditions et Avantages
Attractive package, strategic responsibilites and possibility to develop project management skills