Mise à jour le 08/04/2022
- Join a state-of-the-art company developing unique technology
- A unique opportunity to manage ambitious projects
À propos de notre client
- Our client is a fast-growing and disruptive High-Tech company. In order to reinforce their Team in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Projects Coordinator.
- Internal and external coordination of all the customers and R&D projects to ensure deliveries on time
- Manage the project activities in coordination with the scientific team and the operations
- Follow up the project delivery and financials
- Maintain a project repository
- Providing direct and thorough report to the COO
- Continuous improvement of internal project management Technology
- 5 to 10 years of experience ideally in a transversal role where he/she could gather experience in all the operational. fields including (production, maintenance, engineering, sales, etc…).
- Excellent project management & problem solving skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Six Sigma Methodology would be a plus.
- Operational leader mindset with ability to work in a start up environment.
Conditions et Avantages
- Join a great place to develop your career.