- Join a prestigious and international Banking Group
- Work on diverse AIFs: PE, RE, debt, infrastructure...
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious and international Banking Group operating in private banking and investment funds.
As the Officer/ Senior Officer in the Depositary Bank, you will perform daily controls linked to the safekeeping, cash monitoring and oversight for Alternative Investment Funds:
- Perform the checks and controls related to Depositary duties
- Contribute to the maintenance of the monitoring and oversight framework
- Implement new checks whereas necessary
- Actively participate to the due diligence process
- Actively participate to the implementation and maintenance of procedures
- Review documentation in relation with recordkeeping and verification of ownership for
- Actively participate to the preparation of internal and external reportings
- Take leadership in regulatory development initiatives such as UCITS V, AIFMD, etc.
The Successful Applicant
Your profile :
- 4+ years' experience in the financial services industry with experience in traditional and alternative investment fund business (custody and / or fund administration)
- Expert with regard to regulatory requirements towards custodian bank (UCITS 5, AIFMD, etc.)
- Open minded and excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- University or comparable degree in BA, Finance or Controlling/Accounting
- Fluent in French and English
- Flexible, rigorous, curious and proactive
What's on Offer
Develop your knowledge of Private Equity and Real Estate funds in one of the major banks in Luxembourg