Executive Assistant part-time
Work part-time and benefit from an attractive salary package.
Join a stimulating team and working environment.
À propos de notre client
Our client provides global technology solutions aimed at the investment management and credit community. They have been created at the end of the nineties and are now present in more than 50 countries all around the world. They dedicate their services to supporting companies in their growth.
Description du poste
- Welcome and route clients over the phone accordingly to the requests
- Organize meetings and conferences while arranging faclities and catering
- Handle and prepare agendas, calendars, minutes etc
- Arrange and prepare complex travel plans and itineraries
- Prepare expense reports
- Maintain office administration: supplies, organization etc
- Supervise maintenance and alteration at all time for both equipment and facilities
- Support on some HR matters: performance review, training etc
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in office administration and executive support
- Full proficiency in Microsof Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluency in French and English
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Great attention to details
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Conditions et Avantages
A part-time position (50% contract) with an attractive salary package