Executive Assistant in a Strategy Consulting Company
Work for a leading management consulting company.
Providing support to a human-sized team.
About Our Client
One of the worldwide leading management consulting companies.
- Assist and support a team of 3 people: managing agendas, coordinate complex travel arrangements, setting up meetings and conference calls
- Improve and develop secretarial skills: product documentation, take notes, handle and dispatch calls
- Follow-up on HR matters: timesheets, expenses, invoices etc
- Provide assistance to the other assistants if required
This list is not exhaustive.
The Successful Applicant
- Full fluency in English and French mandatory ; Dutch would be considered a strong asset
- Bachelor Degree
- Proven record of proefficency in softwares including Windows, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Lotus Notes and Calendar
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
- A salary package based on experience and competencies
- Extra benefits including insurance + bonus, pension funds, parking and restaurant