Experienced accountant (part or full-time) - holding structure
Fast growing environment
Multinational group and dynamic team
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international group setting up his holding structure in Luxembourg.
To do so, we are supporting them in building a small team recruiting experienced accountants (part-time or full-time) to join them.
Description du poste
As an experienced accountant, you will report to the Finance lead based abroad and working closely with the Group CFO too.
You will be in charge of the A to Z accounting tasks for the holding structures performing for example AP, cash management, managing bank accounts, being in charge of monthly and yearly closing, etc.
In this role you will be exposed, work autonomously and have the opportunity to develop your skills, gaining knowledge in other finance tasks such as treasury, consolidation or any other ad-hoc project.
- A degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years of relevant A to Z accounting experience in Luxembourg or abroad
- Fluent in English, German being a big asset
- Good general accounting knowledge and willingness to develop her/his skills in Finance
- Ability to work autonomously, also remotely and in a small team environment
- Good communication and hands on mindset
Conditions et Avantages
Opportunity to develop and grow within a challenging and dynamic environment.