Experienced Client Accountant - Real Estate
International and multicultural envrionment
Polyvalent role and fast-moving environment
À propos de notre client
Our client is a global leader in commercial real estate services and currently willing to reinforce its team Client Accountant team in Luxembourg.
Description du poste
As an experienced Client Accountant, your main responsibilities will be :
- You will collect rent and service charges from tenants including any late payments ;
- You will take care of cash flow management ;
- You will monitor, administer and make both exploitation costs and service charges payable ;
- You will take care of invoices, including verification, coding in accounting system and payment ;
- Contractor relationship for financial questions ;
- Tenant relationship for financial questions ;
- You will prepare the quarterly settlements of service charges ;
- You will review annual budgets prepared by the Property Manager, update the new advances service charges proposals and assist in financial reporting to the clients ;
- You will provide support and appropriate documentation to auditors and possible tax advisors ;
- You will assist the Back-Office (answer phone calls, administration of all financial documents, mail management in relation to accountancy) ;
- You will input and update information in Yardi.
- You have a degree in accounting ;
- You are fluent in French and English, a good level of German is an asset ;
- You have several years experience in a similar role ;
- You have a strong knowledge of Excel ;
- You are a proactive and enthusiastic team player, but also able to work independently, rigorous and attentive to detail ;
- You have excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently.
Conditions et Avantages
Polyvalent role and challenging environment.