Experienced financial controller - Real Estate funds
Real Estate funds
À propos de notre client
Our client is one of the major investment firms specialized in real estate projects in Luxembourg.
They are currently looking for a financial controller who will be in collaboration with the Senior Financial Controller be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Luxembourg entities as well as assist the Luxembourg CFO in multiple company / fund controlling and reporting tasks.
Description du poste
- Assisting with the coordination, preparation of financial and management periodic and annual reports, including financial statements, tax returns and VAT returns.
- In relation with companies' auditors and advisors, providing them with requested data collated from different locations and resolving issues.
- Looking after various legal entities from an accounting, corporate, tax and compliance point of view including liaising with external advisors.
- Ensuring and monitoring cash collections and payment.
- Ensuring that all transactions are performed in compliance with group/company`s procedures and policies.
- Monitoring operating processes and identifying potential gaps in procedures and policies.
- Liaising with the deal team on a regular basis and helping them on the investment structuring.
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Good command of Excel is mandatory
- Degree and/or certification in Accounting / Finance.
- A previous experience in Real Estate or Private Equity.
- Experience from a fiduciary or accounting department recommended.
- Good team player, positive and pro-active attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel.
Conditions et Avantages