Experienced In-House Fund Accountant PERE expert
Acquire strong expertise in the AIF sector by managing your own PERE portfolio
Work among the most experienced professionals in an international environment
À propos de notre client
Our client is a well-established Alternative Investment management firm in Luxembourg. In order to reinforce their local accounting team, we are actively looking for an experienced and self-driven Financial Accountant.
Description du poste
- Responsible for the books and records of various European entities.
- Preparation of interim and year-end trial balances and reconciliation to 3rd party administrators.
- Responsible for monitoring entities' compliance with statistical reporting to government agencies as well as other ad hoc third party reporting, as applicable.
- Interaction with multiple groups across the Firm including the Front Office, Operations, Legal and Tax.
- 4-8 years total work experience, additional experience as an accountant, auditor, or paralegal preferred
- Solid understanding of debits and credits
- Strong excel and analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- IFRS knowledge preferred, but not required
- Some knowledge of Funds accounting preferred but not required
- Degree in Accounting preferred
- Financial product knowledge, including fixed income instruments, preferred but not required
Conditions et Avantages
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.